Nicosia, Georgiou Griva Digeni 36 Β block, Office 103
+30694 0883985

Local infusions (injection) of drugs

The administration of drugs via an injection of local action at the point of the damage is quite popular abroad. It is performed by experienced orthopedic surgeons with specific techniques for the injury rehabilitation.
In Greece there are only a few physicians who use local infusions of drugs to solve orthopedic problems. They prefer their surgical treatment, ignoring that there is an intermediate stage (i.e. local infusions), between the medication and the surgery. The proper injection requires great surgical experience so that the orthopedist shall guide the needle correctly to the point of the damage. This is the obstacle due to which either many doctors hesitate to recommend the specific treatment, or the treatment is actually followed without success.
This way, disorders such as the back pain, knee and shoulder pain, tendonitis, nerve inflammations etc. can be treated successfully and without risk and at the minimal cost compared to the surgery.
The local infusions with 95% success rate and without any risk, is the perfect cure for the majority of patients and clearly more effective in comparison to any form of treatment or other “treatments”. The remaining 5% requires surgery in order to be treated.

Close Popup

We use cookies to offer you an improved online experience.

Close Popup
Privacy Settings saved!
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

Technical Cookies
In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

Απορρίψη όλων των υπηρεσιών
Δέχομαι όλες τις υπηρεσίες
Open Privacy settings